Suffering from chest Pain and feel pain on anus at the time of releasing stool

I am having pain in my chest and below my left ribs( front side), shortness of breath and upset stomach from last few 3-4 days. Also I feel pain on my anus at the time of releasing stool and for few more minutes after that. Now i have go to release my stool every now and than..I mean 3-4 times a day. I used to smoke a lot .. later cut it down to 4-5 cigs daily .. but now I am trying to quit it and cut it down to 1-2 cigs. I need to know what is happening with me and tips that how can I stop it. Please help me out with this.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011