Suffering from cervical nerve problem. Having pain in the arm after inserting stent in the heart. Suggestions?

Hi my husband age 55 is suffering from cervical nerve problem. He developed this problem after he had a stent inserted in the heart . He had pain in his left arm which was very bad. He was prescribed Tegral for it and after a few months he became better and he didn t have the pain. Now after a year and half it has started shin but now it s in the right arm. I want t know if he should continue with the same medication and include physio therapy to improve upon the situation. Please suggest . My email is YYYY@YYYY Best regards, Bismah Adam
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013