Suffering from cerebellar ataxia and cerebellar degeneration diseases. Hand and neck shivers. Looking for treatment

sir/mam my mother is suffering from cerebellar ataxia and cerebellar degeneration diseases from 8 years. Recently we know about this diseases. in this case my mother s hand and neck shivers . she can t do thing properly like making food, changing her clothes,holding things etc. please tell me, is there any treatment for these diseases...she is taking treatment from APOLLO and the doctors of APOLLO said that there is not treatment for these diseases.please tell me about these treatment or refer me any doctor
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome on HMC

Dear go for cupping therapy for above mentioned problem solution. only cupping on certain points can benefit your mother as there is no treatment in allopath for cerebellar ataxia. Majoon Falasfa 10 gm along with luke warm milk at bed time, Zahabi 5 gm twice daily along with normal water, Itrifal Ustukhudoos 6 gm twice. Best wishes
Best regards
Dr Izhar