Suffering from cardiomyopathy and a heart function , habits of smoking and drinking. What is the cure?

firstly , sorry i do not own a credit card or bank card so i have no way of paying for this a 54 yr old white male diagnosed with cardiomyopathy and a heart function of 40% and i cant quit smoking tried champex, cold turkey, i had quit drinking for 5 months but i am back to old habits and am drinking again, though not as much as before but seems i cant quit bad habits makes me depressed at myself dont know what else i can do except make final arraingements for my wife and family. this question probably wont go through cause i have no way to pay
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012