Suffering from candidiasis, penile trush, HIV, UTI. On flucanozole. Will I be okay?

Hi, I.m male 28 years old and suffering from candidiasis , penile has diagnosed this. I had HIV , hepatitis , uti and VDRL test .also RBS ..all were negative. I had sex a month ago with 2 unknown partners and assumed I contracted something from them.. Now doctor suspects could be condom that has given me the infection. Treatment - regular flucanozole and anti fungal cream when they were only red spots or rashes on penis head and inside of the foreskin... Now after that it has never reduced and now have white discharge from sores which were formed like blisters. Now they bleed as gave me aziwin 3 tablet course which has flucanozole , secdonazole and azitthromycin... Now he has given me sovirax 800 mg twice daily for 3 days. Bleeding is bad.. I.m really scared and unsure what I must do.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013