Suffering from candida infection, normal sugar test, had taken regesterone continuously for 2-3 cycles to delay periods. Side effect of medicine?

hi iam 28 years old iam having one child he is 2 years old ...last week i got candaminal infection ...doc asked me to take sugar test is quite normal only ...and one thing i want to informed is before 2 or 3 months i was continously taking regestrone 5 mg for 4 days before my periods .. to delay my periods i think this side effect may cause yeast infection? or wat?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012