Suffering from cancer. Recommended further treatment. On morphine. Further?

My mother 44 year old suffering frOm cancer for the last 8years now 4stage is started, deadly cancer cells spreaded almost every were in her body.the hospital from where the treatment was given now recommended futher treatment through Paliative care. 6 days left we started morphine but still headache and other related pains are there . Yesterday onwards vomiting started so we are not able to give morphine . I want two know lifespan of such patients who have started morphine
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012