Suffering from burning sensations on the skin. what this could be ?

hi, i am a 20 year old female,Suffering from burning sensation patches radomly appearing on my face , chest and feet.They appear at no particuar time, the area when burning becomes inflamed, slightly itchy, blotchy and red.I would say i have been getting on and off for about 1.5 months now.My doctor recommended cortisone cream but hasn t seemed to have helped at all.I have aso become intolerant to most of the products that i usually use on my body and face. Do have any ideas on what this could be ?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011