Suffering from bronchitis, severe pain and pooping under left breast. Does CT scan show up something?

I am dealing with bronchitis and have been on antibiotics and now Prednasone, day4. I originally thought I cracked a rib from all the coughing but now I have constant pain and a popping under my left breast / rib cage area. It is very sore and nothing relieves the pain. I had a CT scan yesterday unrelated to all of this. Will that show anything in my area of concern? I did mention it to the technicians but they did not comment on it before I left.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012