Suffering from bronchitis and sinus infection. Cough, chest congestion, metallic taste in the mouth and shortness of breath. Are these symptoms of pneumonia?

Hi, I was recently diagnosed with bronchitis and a sinus infection . I am currently taking an antibiotic for this. After 6 days on the antibiotics I am still very congested and still have a hacking cough. My dr. Has ordered an X-ray of the chest and sinuses. I have shortness of breath and now when I inhale I feel like I have a metallic taste/blood taste in my mouth. My question is do these symptoms sound like pneumonia? Especially after a course of antibiotics and only somewhat of an improvement?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013