Suffering from bronchial asthma, having breathing problem. Medication and its dosage?

HI I am suffering from Bronchial asthma ( Although not so severe , but not very comfortable in breathing ) , My family doc is not in town, i am facing trouble in breathing, My Family doc used to prescribe Asthalin, becalate (Rotahaler), now she is not around, pls advice how many mcg of both and how many times should i take it through rotahaler, also should I maintain some delay between Asthalin and becalate ? Also she prescribed me a tablet , I guess Azithral , am not sure
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012