Suffering from breathlessness, headaches, loss of appetite, leg pain, burning in the feet, unexplained bruises. Solution?

I AM 47 YEARS OLD 4FT 11 INCHS APPROX 11 STONE . STILL ON MY PERIODS. I HAVE FOR A LONG TIME SUFFERED WITH ACHES AND PAINS, HAVE HAD LOADS OF BLOOD TESTS OVER THE YEARS BUT NO CLUE ? I AM GETTING A LITTLE OUT OF BREATH , TIRED , LITTLE HEADACHES , MY APPITTITE IS NOT ALWAYS A 100 PER CENT, LEGS ACHE MORE NOW MY FEET BURN AND ACHE , I DO BRUISE SOMTIMES AND CAN NOT EXPLAIN WHERE IS COME FROM . PLEASE CAN U GIVE SOME CLUE
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012