Suffering from breathing problems. Get low BP, shortness of breath, lightheaded. Diagnosed previously with sinus tachycardia. Suggestions?

Hi, I suffer from a lot of breathing problems. My heart rate drops really low into low 50 s and my breathing feels shallow & i feel like i have to force myself to keep breathing. Of a night as i am falling asleep i feel like i stop breathing and gasp for breathe, this doesnt happen everynight & theres no pattern as to when it happens, sometimes i can go weeks without it happening and others it can be every night for weeks. its very scary. I get breathless a lot. I also get light headed a lot. Doctors cant seem to tell me why this is happening, a few years ago i saw a Cardiologist but my symptoms were completely different when i saw him i was having lots of palpitations and a fast heart rate (opposite to what i have now) i was then diagnosed with Sinus Tachycardia . I am worried about my health and i am desperate to start a family but worried how my body would cope with pregnancy. Im scared my body cant handle it and also how i would be able to breathe as the baby grows inside. What could be causing these problems, what tests should i have and to rule out what? and also should i just try for a baby? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013