Suffering from breathing problem from many years

am suffering from breathing problem from many years like wheezing not able to breath properly need help please help me am not so rich to pay a high amount n get treated if somebody knows any medicine plz do let me no thank you in advance am vinesh
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
firstly you should be investigated and diagnosis should be made.
there may be simple cause and with routine medicine you may be cured.
Routine blood checking,x ray chest mostly will give you clue about your problem.some time eosinophilia may produce this type of picture,then a course of simple medicine like di ethyl carbemazine can your problem.
yes if there is some obstruction in respiratory tract,then it may be costly affairs.