Suffering from breast pain. Please suggest its cause and solution.

hi i am 27, unmarried,weight 50 kg, height 5.3.flue and constipation often struck me.but my main problem is breast pain. i often feel pain in breast area.firstly it was like pinching wave of pain after 2 or three days.then it vanished completely in a few months but after peaceful interval of one or two months it again started it is very low pain now and not pinching but a constant pain.i feel it after intervals of 2 or 3 days means 2 days peaceful and then 1 day in pain.though it is very low and bearable yet i am very tense due to this.plz suggest its cause and solution.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011