Suffering from breast cancer with bone and liver metastasis. Have stomach infection. Will the pain medication harm the liver?

I am stage 4 breast cancer with liver and bones mets. After a few doses of chemo my liver mets were gone. A few days ago I went into er with a severe case of stomach virus. Unaware to me the nurse gave me two doses of morphine in an eight hour period. I was admitted in the hospital for two days. I was given I ve doses of soprano and pain medication for cramping. I am worried that the pain medications will harm my liver. How much damage could the morphine and zometa do to my liver.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013