Suffering from brain tumor,taking oxy-e with MSM. Shivering and weakness at small dose, is there anything to worry about ?

We started giving oxy-e together with MSM to father who has a brain tumor . However, even at small dosage (7 drops oxy-e and 1 teaspoon MSM) he has intensive feeling of cold and shiver in body and general weakness. We are very sensitive with every side effect because of the brain problem. Can you tell me if this effect is normal, and if yes what it is related to and also if we can further increase the dosage.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011