Suffering from bowel disorderness. Passes normal stools, gas, stomach noises persists. Treatment?

me I have been suffering from a bowel disorderness. The thing I undego a normal stool every early morning and I think thats the end of it. But again after a few hours I have a go to the loo once again(this is a normal stool) for 2 to 3 times. This leads again to gas and stomach noises which persists throughout the day. Please help me in finishing this off in one go.I have home food 3 times a day. Age-23, Sex-M askdoctor Your query has been received. To continue, please click : WWW.WWWW.WW 12:08 PM me Hi askdoctor Hello. Please type your entire health query at one go and hit ENTER.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
YOUR MAJOR FOOD PROTEIN IS CAUSIN PROBLEM DUE TO ITS REACTION WITH BOWEL MUCOSA
GET BLOOD SERUM TESTS FOR SPECIFIC ANTIBODIES FOR MILK WHEAT POTATO
OR OTHER FOOD YOU TAKE
WITHDRAW AND GET BENEFIT