Suffering from bone tenderness in ribs, sternum, hands. Normal calcium levels and bone marrow report. Any suggestions?

i have been having bone tenderness for the last 20 years.started when i was 20 years old. checked calcium levels and other tests.all nothing significant. it started from my long bones in both leg at the lower it has extended into the middle.for the last 7 years that whole area there is no growth of hair. tenderness is there in the ribs and sternum also.not in my hand bones or other bones. when it started,i had undergone a bone marrow test.which was also not the doctor asked for me to wait and watch if anything develops that will tell us more.but i never went back to the doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012