Suffering from bone cancer and diabetic. Severe pain and blood clots in legs. Is it due to nerve compression?

hi Doc this is Kusum... My dad is a diabetic/ cancer patient (bone cancer- 4th stage) I had done a pet scan in the moth of July and found that treatment ( chemotherapy ) is working but there is severe pain in his legs and hands. His legs and feet are swollen and blood clots are to be seen on the legs and unable to walk from a week now, cannot sense his legs at all. please advice a way forward , is it due to nerve compression or something related to nerves
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012