Suffering from body pain, numbness, tightness in stomach. Taking Mefanamic and paracetmol. Reason for pain?

Hi I am glad there is someone to answer my query. I have been in pain for the 3 weeks now and been in regular medication like mefanamic acid and paracetamol to ease the pain... it would go away for awhile then would come back after 3 hours or so.. yesterday, i hyperventilated, my body was numb and stomach was tight (cannot explain) then it went away after 20 mins.. then at night a terrible pain again.. on my right cheek ONLY swollen, and down to my neck and arm ... what does this mean//? i visited dentist (im wearing braces) and she said its definitely not TMJ nor dental issues.. Please please help me. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013