Suffering from body pain and dizziness. Diagnosed with Hypothyroid, suggested Thyronorm. Reason for elevated cholesterol?

I am female, 35 years old having two kids. I was diagnosed for hypothyroid one year before. I am advised to take thyronorm 37.5 mcg everyday morning. Few days in the last month, the above tablet was not taken. Now I am suffering from body pain, dizziness with frequent yawning. Today, I have checked the lipid and thyroid levels in the blood and indicating the LDL cholesterol level 144 mg/dl but the thyroid level is normal. May I know what could be reason for raising the cholesterol level ? Kindly advise in this regard.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013