Suffering from body odor, lower self- confidence. Using deodorant. Blood test?

i shower daily and use deodorant daily. i wear clean clothes everyday. i noticed in the past few months i have been experiencing a body odor and i don t know what the cause is. Everyone at my school knows i smell and it s really embarassing. it has lowered my self-confidence and i bearly want to go to school anymore. i asked my parents and they tell me i don t smell and they said i don t need to see a doctor. i want to though because what if there is something wrong with me and i have a medical condition, who knows? im just so embarassed and i have no social life anymore. i feel despressed and that my life is turning upside down. i know i smell and i need help. Should I get a blood test?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012