Suffering from body heat. Particularly my lower legs - calf area. Suggest

When I wake up in the very early morning ... I find my body overheats and I have to get out of bed. Particularly my lower legs - calf area. They get really hot 'inside' - I end up sleeping on the couch in the living room to cool off. I am 76 years old and live alone so I am a little concerned. All my faculties are working OK And I am otherwise quite healthy apart from this heat thing. I do not take medication and don't do much exercise apart from the usual walking around my home or at the shopping mall. I do watch my sugar because there is diabetes in my family tree so I take sweetener and rarely eat deserts.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013