Suffering from body ache, throat pain and severe abdominal pain. Ultrasound showing red spots in stomach. What does it mean?

helllo ive had many different problems it started i guess with my throat and ears and progressed to my stomach and ever since ive been living in a miserable life it started i guess 4 months ago all my symptoms are stabbing pains in my right side then after and couple weeks the pain moved to my left and from there my entire stomach i have terrible stabbing body aches that last under 25 seconds my throat hurts sometimes.ive seen many doctors i going to a gastroenterologist ive had a ultra sound and uper gi they found red spots in my stomach thats the latest i go back to him in a few days ? any conclusion on what this is?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012