Suffering from bloating. On gluten and lactose free diet. Solution?

Hi I ve suffered from bloating for two months non-stop. I m only fifteen and I ve incorporated more fruits and vegetables into my diet as well as a lactose and gluten-free diet . I exercise frequently and make sure to drink lots of water. I ve always eaten healthy and rarely had takeout. I ve always taken probiotics, omegas, Vitamin D , and multivitamins daily. For the past three weeks I ve taken digestive enzymes but nothing seems to work.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013