Suffering from blepharitis and dry eye, uneven film over the pupil. Tried blood serum eye drops. Cure?

Hello, I have had blepharitis and dry eye for 20 years, and it s getting worse. Lately, I ve developed an uneven film over part of my pupil, and I can see patches of eyeball that don t have any film on them. I ve tried every drop, and I wash with baby shampoo, Occuwipes, baking soda , TGel shampoo. I ve even tried blood serum eye drops. Nothing works. In your experience, has anyone with dry eye/blepharitis ever recovered to the extent that the unremitting pain of this condition has significantly lessened? Or can I expect another 20-30 years of it? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012