Suffering from blepharitis. Using baby shampoo, warm compress, slight improvement. Treatment for dry scab?

Hi i m a 31 year old female who was recently diagnosed with blepharitis . The treatments that I was told to perform only aggravated the condition: washing my eyes with diluted baby shampoo, using warm compressesetc. Shoo I stooped using everything and my condition seemed to improve, however now i m left with a dark dry scabbing which peels and I also have a small dry circular scab over m my right eye that does not go away and constantly peels as well....... Help! I don t use anything on my face except water to wash it out of fear that I will aggravate my condition. This is a aggravating condition, what is this and what should I do??????
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012