Suffering from bleeding, stomach pain and motions together. Scanning shows fatty liver and renal calculas. Treatment?

my name is Archana,NAMAKARAMULU, Sir MY PROBLEM IS BLEEDING , STOMACH PAIN ,MOTIONS,THESE THREE ATTACKED AT A TIME TO ME ,BUT AT NOW , MOTIONS ARE CONTROLLED, MILD STOMOCH PAIN COMES SOMETIMES, BUT BLEEDING IS NOT STOP AND I AM GOING TO NERVOUSNESS ,AFTER GYNACOLOGISTADVISE, SCANNING REPORT SAYS THAT IMPRESSION: Mild Hepato Megaly with Grade-1 Fatty Liver . and Left Renal Calculas
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012