Suffering from bladder problem, small drops while urinating. Adviced Minipress, Solifenacin. Will it increase the problem ?

Hi I am AAAA. I have been suffering from bladder problem since last 10 years . I have been getting small drop of water during urination . I consulted doctor who diagnosed KUB,RGU,MCU,Uroflometery, Urodynamics, Cystoscopy . It has been found 26 % pvr . Doctor adviced me Minipress Xl 5mg , Solifenacin 5mg . I started to take this medicine since last 15 days i have to force more for urination . Can anybody suggest me it would get hard to urinate after taking above medicine . What is minimum time period to get effect of medicine .
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013