Suffering from bladder cancer. Given pyridium. Incontinence. Reason?

My father is a 86 year old gentleman that has bladder cancer. After one of his TURBT's he was given pyridium. He suffered from urgency at the best of times, but when the catheter came out and of course with having to drink the extra fluids after the procedure, he was unable to hold his urine and was incontinent on my carpet. I have been unable to find anyone that knows a way to remove this stain and realize this is not really a medical question but your site popped up and I figured it was worth a try as you would probably have heard of the problem before.

Thankyou so much for your consideration and time,
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013