Suffering from bilateral polycystic ovaries. Small cyst in uterus. Spotting during periods. Prescribed medicines. Curing time?

Hello Doctor, I m Amulya, 28yrs old, my weight is 65Kgs & height is 5 2. I am suffering with polysystic bilateral overies problem from past couple of months & was told that I have a small cyst in my uterus . Due to this, I did not get my periods last month. Usually my periods get delayed by 1week to 10days. My Gynac prescribed me Chrominac-A tablet for 3months, which I have been taking from last 1month. This time I got my periods on time, but the bleeding is very very less, I hardly see spotings. Please suggest approxiately when would I be relieved from this problem? Would the above mentioned tablet work soon? Also want to mention, I had an abortion last year, can PCOD be the reason for that? Looking forward for a satisfactory advice..thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013