Suffering from benign prostrate enlargement. Taking Nicardia Retard twice a day, also lowers blood pressure. Can I reduce the dosage of this medicine?

I am an XXXXXX 73 year old having benign prostate enlargement .I am taking Dutas T twice a day for the last 10 weeks. Since Last 3 months have been taking, Strovas 20 and Nicardia Retard 20mg twice a day after having taken Nicardia Retard 10 mg once a day for the last 15 years. Since Dutas T also reduces BP can I reduce the Nicardia retard 20 dosage to once a day?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012