Suffering from belching, burping, diarrhea and flatulence. Stool test normal

Hi, I am 28 years old male from India. I am having problems with digestion off late. My symptoms are flatulence , belching and burping. I am also observing a lot of food particles (eg: vegetables/fruits..) in the feces. Some days I also have mild diarrhea . These symptoms continue for 2-4 weeks and somehow disappear before re-appearing again. But flatulence is one symptom that has stayed for long, for almost 5 months now. I have undergone all the tests under apollo executive health check-up including a stool test , a month ago. The doctor said everything is normal. But I am still having this problem. Please let me know what medicine/diet I should try.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012