Suffering from bad reflux, nausea, bloating, abdominal pain, lower back pain. Diagnosed with IBS. Treatment?

Hi i was hospitilised 16 months ago for 8 weeks with PTSD I was on heaps of meds and gainef 20kgs.. I have had alot of stress over this time I went off all the weight gaining meds and my weight stabiluzed over the past 3-4 months i have been experiencing, extremelly bad reflux , nausea , bloating abdominal pain and pain in my left lower back.. I have had xrays and ultrasound, i was very constpated abd compacted this has been rectified and all the symtons are persisting. I am on a wait list for a cnonoscopy and the top end scope.. I was diagnosed with irritable bowel over 20 years ago when i joined the police force this is far worse.. I keep getting shortness of breath i have gsined another 10 kgs my breast have gone from 14 c to a 16EE size. I have started exercise sgain i am toning but the weight just wont shift.. I have always been extremelly fit and this is driving me crazy.. csn you help?? I am vegetarian i have gone off dairy and eat very lityle breads or wheat..
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013