Suffering from bad eczema inside elbows, knees, neck. Prescribed baycuten cream, recoveron-n, taderma. Suggest?

Hi Dr Prasad. I am an American, living in Mexico City. I have a baby who seems to be suffering from pretty bad eczema on the insides of her elbows, knees and on her neck . The pediatrician we have prescribed a regimen including the following: Baycuten cream, Recoveron-N and Taderma. I am having trouble finding much information about them and I followed her 7 day regimen but now almost 5 days later, things seem to be flaring up again. Can you offer any advice?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013