Hi there ~
I understand your concerns for your baby. I am not sure of the brand names of the medications available in Mexico city, however I know that eczema is a treatable condition.
Non-drug treatments for eczema include:
- Mild soap and moisturizer.
- Short, warm showers. People with eczema should avoid taking very hot or very long showers or baths, which can dry out your skin.
- Reduce stress.
Medications and other treatments for eczema include:
- Immunosupressants. Drugs that suppress the immune system may also be an option. These medicines, such as cyclosporine, azathioprine, or methotrexate
, may be used when other treatments have failed.
- Immunomodulators. This type of medicated cream helps treat eczema by controlling inflammation and reducing the immune system reactions.
- Prescription-strength moisturizers.
I hope you can consult another dermatologist
to get a second opinion
with the above information.
Take care and have a lovely day!