Suffering from back pain, headache, dry mouth and cramps. HPT negative. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Today I thought I was 10 dpo but my temp took a huge dive 8 dpo and it has only increased by .2 degrees (.1 degree on 9do and today (10 dpo)) Today s temp would put me right at my cover line. I ve been having lower back aches, achey breast and this lingering headache. I have had quite the dry feeling mouth and cramps that are in the front but kind of on the right side of my pelvis . They do not feel like menstrual cramps at all. I have been tired for the past few days but I took a HPT this morning, seeing the .1 degree rise again, and it was negative. I m totally confused. I have been pregnant before; this year but miscarried at almost 8 weeks back in May. I truly do have a lot of the same symptoms from the first time I was pregnant. Down to the irritability . I m wondering with low bbt s can I still have a chance of being pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012