Suffering from back pain, headache. X ray shows loss of normal lumbar curvature, positive ANA test, raised CRP. Suggestions?

Hello Sir, I am having back pain and headache from almost 2 months. I had all the round of blood investigations in which my CRP is raised upto 40 and ANA test is positive. Yesterday I had LS Spine and Cervical Spine X ray. The report says that there loss of normal lumbar curvature kindly suggest me what should i do now is there any serious problem
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Positive ANA does not mean you have autoimmune diseases. Nearly 20% of the normal population will have a positive ANA test; positive tests are inLupu and also seen in other conditions, such as thyroid disease, certain liver conditions, and other autoimmune diseases. Raised CRP is seen after surgery., infections and diseases that cause inflammation, such as:lymphoma, lupus, giant cell arteritis, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, osteomyelitis, Scleroderma, polymyositis, and dermatomyositis and person having risk of heart attack. So you need to consult a Rheumatologist.