Suffering from back pain. What is the cost of having MRI Scan ?

Regarding Lowest cost of MRI Scan available at Government hospitals in Bangalore City My mother is 54 yrs old Women. She is suffering from back pain , joint pain and knee pain for past 5 years. So we have approached a hospital to take treatment. The Doctor suggested to bring the MRI Scan Report. We are very poor middle class people. We can not bere the high cost at private MRI Scan Centres. We planned to do the MRI Scan with Government hospitals. So I am requesting your goodselves to kindly suggest me in which hospital i can get the lowest cost of MRI Scan to my mother in Bangalore? I am waiting for your kind reply.... Thanksss.....
Asked On : Sun, 2 Oct 2011