Suffering from back pain. Thorax CT scan showing irregularly ovoid area of soft tissue attenuations on upper lobe, pulmonary nodule, metastatic. what does it mean?

Hi Doctor, my brother is suffering back pain since 2-3 years lightely but last 15 days it has incresed. we consult a famous orthopaedic surgeon . After doctor guidence we made MRI CT Scan, etc. but here Investigation CT Scan of Thorax impressions is .......IRREGULARLY OVOID AREA OF SOFT TISSUE ATTENUATIONS LOCATED ACROSS THE APICAL SEGMENT OF THE RIGHT UPPER LOBE PROBABLY TETHERED TO THE APICAL PLEURA AND WITH SUSPICIOUS SPICULATED MARGINATIONS SOLITARY PULMONARY NODULE ? METASTATIC. pelase help me
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013