Suffering from back pain. Taking benfage, milnace, pantodac and powergestic. Have the side effect of stomach problems. What to do?

Hi I am suffering from back ache. last week i went to banglores fine spine surgery hospital. doc recomended MRI and report was normal. he also aks for x ray in bent positions to check for some muscles moment in that also there was no significant moment was observered. He has given me following medicines: benfage forte -42 milnace 25 - 10 pantodac-10 powergestic-15 I am still taking these medicine. but after taking medicines i am getting stomac pain and not feel like eating anything. also i feel like heavy stomac and going to toilet again and again. also mouth taste also very bitter. Please suggest.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012