Suffering from back ache. Cramps in heels. Several tests done. Prescribed Sazon EN, Tayo, Signoflam, Rasomz

Hi My Name is Parag, I am 28 yrs old Male , I had been suffering from Back ache since last 2-yrs and it is increasing gradually From past one and half month I am not able to walk , I am getting cramps in my heels ., Even I am not able to walk properly .... I can only walk on my toes. The pain is really very severe in my both the heels as well as back. As such before this I do not have any past medical history. I visited a doctor last week only and he advised me following test : 1. X-Ray S.I. Joint ( Result : There is sclerosis of the S.I jooint on the right side. and Left joint appears normal) 2. Vitamin D , 25 Hydroxy, Serum( Result : 10nmol/L) 3. HLA-B27 Plus ( Result : Negetive) 4. ESR - 78 mm/hr And then Doc has prescribed : Tab Sazon EN (500 mg) Tayo 60K Signoflam and Rasomz Kindly advice
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013