Suffering from atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, allergy after delivery, have dryness and redness of face and neck, puffy eyes. How can I cure it naturally?

hi, i m suffering from a combination of atopic dermatitis , psorisis and allergy from last 5-6 started after the birth of my first skin becomes itchy, dry and red on my face and eyes becomes puffy..i ve taken medicines, anti allergic injection also..i;ve even tried treating it by homeopathy ..initially the results r seen but again it comes back to normal..if i take 5mg. betnesol, just for 3-4 skin becomes clear and normal..but i am scared as i dont want to be depended on steroid ..please help me as its been from quite a long time.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012