Suffering from asthma from last 4 years

sir i am 24 years old.suffering from asthma from last four is more problematic in summer than in winter.why?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Allopath (antibiotics) will not give permanent cure;

I would recommend you

Nutrilite products for permanent cure

Nutrilite triple guard – will help in improve immune system and cure asthma

(1 day – 3-3-3 tablet, 2 day 3-3 tablet, from 3 to 15 days 3 tab one time)

Give break for 10-15 days and give above course for total 2-3 time based on improvement level with below food supplements

I will suggest you for minimum 2 times.

Nutrilite Concentrated fruit & vegetables – fight with all kind of allergy

from 1 to 15 days 2 tablet daily

Nutrilite BiOc (Vitamin C) –

from 1 to 15 days 3 tablet daily

Nutrilite Protein powder with milk or water – 10 gm daily

I had very serious problem and I am cured with in two months.

All these products are pure & natural and I have personally used for self and daughter.

If you need more information so mail to so that I will give you cell no of certified Nutritionist who recommended this to us for more understanding.

No doubt this will cost you more than medicine for two months course but it is really worth it.

Some important thing is you have to do are

1) 5 min regular exercise

2) Regularly have to take above food supplements as suggested.

I am engineer and working in pharmaceutical company as Manager.

My intension behind this write up is to give me self satisfaction by providing and helping people to get permanent cure.

you will not get above products in market If you need more information so mail me for more details you can reach me on “”

I will give you details of certified Nutritionist who recommended & provided these to me.

Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
Hi riaz!
welcome to is known to have a seasonal variation due to many reasons. in summer there is increase in pollen content,increased levels of pollutants and also excess sweating can induce asthma like symptoms.