Suffering from asthma attacks. Taking prednisone, having heart palpitations, tingling in arms, legs. Normal side-effects?

Hi I suffer with asthma and recently my asthma became worse. After going to the doctor he prescribed me prednisone . I have been taking these for 2 weeks an have some side effects from them like heart palpitations an numbness an tingling in my left arm an sometimes my legs, I feel very twitchy an my hands tremble constantly to the point of not being able to hold a pen or knife an fork properly. My legs are shaky also. Is this normal whilst taking these tablets.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013