Suffering from asthma and headache. Looking for permanent cure

Hello doctor,this is kiddy from Ooty,Tamil Nadu,India. I have a problem which i would like to express it to you.iIam suffering from asthma and headaches daily,also even if i sleep ten hours a day if feel very tired but not fresh.For asthma i take inhalers and for headaches i take medicine but there is no relief for me.So suggest me some tips to keep in control of asthma,headaches and tiredness or to permanently have a cure out of these problems
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012