Suffering from arthritis, no relief with HCQS tablets, have intense pain in hands and legs. Suggestion for pain relief?

My Mom who s is 43 years old ...... Suffering from arthiritis doctors suggested her to take HCQS tablets for control pain but it is not effective she feels more pain in the morning when she wakes up from the bed and suffer more and she cant move her hand she feels more pain initially it was paining on her legs now it is came under some control but now her hands giving more trouble .......Kindly suggest something to control pain Thank u ... Dr Rohit Gulati for responding to my query here is the report Haemoglobin : 10.9gm% Total Count : 5,400cells/cumm Differential count Neutrophils : 54% Lymphocytes : 41% Eiosinophils : 04% Monocytes :01% Basophils :00% ERTHROCYTE SEDIMENTATION RATE : 36mm/hr Min: 02-18mm/hr
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012