Suffering from arthritis. Why does it keep recurring? Permanent solution?

sir i am suffering rehmotits artherist last 2 years ....i take a medicine reguraly 1 year after 1 year my condation is good. by this i brake the medicine but after some time i feel not good and i again start the medicene after some time i feel my all probleme removed. but suddenly i suffer again this probleme . when this probleme come i am unable to take any type of movement . in our right knee water is fill .when i go the hospital doctar say by the help of needel i remove your knee water..he also say this is a not a permanent solution..plz sir guide me for any permanent solution..
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
CAUSED BY MILK
stop all animal proteins including milk and diry
milk is high in calcium also high in proteins excess proteins in our diet can cause calcium to leach out ofour bones
IN MY EXPERIENCE I HAVE CURED MANY PATIENTS WITH DIET CONTROL

AVOID MILK AND DIARY PRODUCTS
NO COCONUT WALNUT GROUND NUT ALMOND MUSTAD SOYA
USE OLIVE FOR COOKING AND APPLICATION
NO NUTS AND MILK CONTAING OINTMENTS CREAMS SHAMPOO AND SOAPS
TAB METHOTREXTATE 5 MGM ONCE A WEEK
no animal proteins including calcium and vitamins
tab xyloric 100 mgm bd for 3 days sos
post after 6 week