Suffering from arm pain, when lifting the arm

left arm pain when lifting my arm or reaching backwards. about a year ago i had a irregular heart beat they did a procedure to fix it
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
  Anonymous's Response
i have pain in my left arm when i reach upward or backward about a year ago i was told i had an extra pathway to my heart and they did a procedure to fix it could this be something from that?
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist Dr. Hitesh Patel's  Response
I think that procedure has no direct relation with your arm/shoulder pain.

rest required during that procedure might cause you some pain and stiffness in shoulder that might cause you pain while movement.

I think short course of mobilization, anti inflammatory will help this. If not u might required some injection in shoulder