Suffering from appetite loss, headache, constipation, indigestion, foul urine smell. Tests conducted, widal test positive. Cure?

i am suffering from loss of appetite , myalgia ,headache,productive cough,constipation,indigetion for the last 4 months , i also have complaints of foul smelling urine 4-5 times within 4 months .i had undergone though all basic test like Hb-14%,tlc-8000,DLC- normal, blood culture -negative,chest x ray -normal,sputum for AFB-negative , but persistently positive widal test , lplease tell me what to do now
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012